Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hello again, It's been a few years. I am 19 years old now. I've been happily single for a while now. I still have "relationshits" now and again. I had a crush on another girl,lets call her B. Shes really sweet and everything but not interested in me in that way. ten there was another girl, R, who was pretty much the same as B. I live on my own now actually I am roommates with number 5. Believe it or not she is still in a relationship with that boyfriend I was jealous of. I work now, go to school, and have 2 cats. woo...yah my life isn't that exciting anymore. But I've stopped dating guys. I haven't had much luck with women either but I realized a few months ago that men are not for me. I will try to get on now and then and update on my life.

3 comments:

Cheryl Gaudino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

hey blogwalking :)

Lucy Cutter said...

Please keep blogging! I love your posts and its been months since you last wrote:((