Tuesday, November 17, 2009

over pushing emotions and desires ontop others...O.o

Ive never really thought about that maybe thats my problem im very um not clingy but like i get very attached to the girl im with idk if its insecurity or what but i cant help it.With guys im totally oposite.lets use my loveing bf for example i loves him to death but im not wanting to talk to him everyday and i can go without knowing how hes doing or what hes doing.its nbd.but with number 4 she told me how she felt about me and once i realized i felt the same way...BAM...i fucked it up.I rushed her into a relationship then cheated and totally broke her heart.jeeze....ima bitch.o amber will you send me your e-mail there are some things i would love to tell you that would proly help you help me...but there are some people who read my blog who dont need to know this info.

No comments: