Tuesday, November 17, 2009

well...

the last person to comment Amber? im guessing it said it was a random person so yeah.Um thx you seem really helpful and am glad your fallowing my um situations?yeah so to answer some of your questions....she did have feelings for me in that way she told me flat out and well she made it very clear.Im not so sure what she wants now though...cause today we were fine talking being retarded and i loved it yet there are random moments you know? like when she comes behind me and gives me a hug or lays her head against my shoulder.o and our fight lol i was have an emotional break down adn she got mad i wasnt explaining it to her...sooo i explained what was going on and how i was all confused and she got mad cause i got upset.hmm idr any other questions.but i know a big one is if she liked me in that way...yeah she did im 100% sure.

No comments: